Poster Tour Presenters
The poster tour form a key part of the conference program and is scheduled without other presentations in parallel to ensure maximum delegate participation. Posters will be presented on Wednesday (September 19th, 2018) from 13:40 to 14:40 hrs., with up to 40 posters presented.
The allowed formats to plot the poster are: A0 portrait: 84.1 cm x 118.9 cm (33.1 inch x 46.8 inch), and A1: 59.4 cm x 84.1 (23.4 inch x 33.1 inch). The poster boards will not be able to accommodate posters wider than this (so do not bring A0 landscape). Other formats will not be accepted. No template is provided. The presenters will bring the poster plotted for the Poster Session.
A full poster is required. Printouts of presentation slides will not be displayed and will not be counted as presented. The corresponding paper manuscript will be excluded from the IEEE Xplore upload.
The absence of a presenter during the poster tour will be taken as NO-SHOW by the Session Chair and the corresponding paper manuscript will be excluded from the IEEE Xplore upload.
Presenters are asked to contact their Session Chair before the session if they have any questions. Session chairs will be detailed in the program once finalized.
Prior the Session
- Presenters should display their posters at the start of the day of the poster tour on arrival at the conference venue. Suitable materials and volunteers will be on hand to help you.
- Each poster board will be labelled with the number of the corresponding poster contributions: e.g., PT01, PT02, etc. Presenters are asked to look for their number in the conference program.
- Presenters are welcome to attend their posters during the coffee breaks and lunch sessions in order to field questions from interested delegates. Note that this is not compulsory. Only presentation during the allocated poster tour is compulsory.
During the Session
- Presenters must attend their scheduled session 5 minutes prior to the start of the session.
- Poster tour will be led by the Poster Tour Chair, who will introduce the presenters.
- Presenters are required to be in the session room at their poster location during the entire poster session. After the Session Chair’s introduction, presenters have up to 3 minutes to present their work. This will be followed by a brief Q&A.
After the Session
- Presenters are required to remove their posters after the session has ended.
|Paper Submission site opens on:||September 15, 2017.|
|Full paper submission deadline:||January 31, 2018 (at 11:59pm GMT -5).|
|Full paper submission EXTENDED deadline:||February 16, 2018 (at 11:59pm GMT -5).|
|Notification of Paper Acceptance:||March 15, 2018.|
|Final paper submission deadline:||May 31, 2018.|
|Conference Dates:||September 18-21, 2018.|